Date Added: 10 June 2019
: 14 June 2019
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Working For: Brevia Consulting
Salary: Competitive + performance bonus + sales commission + subsidised gym membership
Brevia Consulting is a full service public affairs agency that provides straightforward political and communications support to our clients. The Consultancy operates in London, Brussels, Edinburgh, Cardiff, and Belfast. We are a member of ION, one of the world’s largest public relations networks, with 76 partners in 35 countries worldwide. Our modern office is located within walking distance of the Houses of Parliament and we are a member of the Public Affairs Board (formerly the APPC).
As a Marketing Executive, you will take ownership of Brevia’s full range of marketing materials and social media channels. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and designing marketing strategies, managing the company website, organising and delivering events, undertaking research, and inputting creative ideas to drive brand awareness. The role is ideal for a recent graduate with limited work experience but with the necessary skills to thrive in the role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent organisational/administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as take instruction
- Confident, friendly, and professional approach
- A working knowledge of Adobe design packages such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience of using social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity
- Experience using WordPress and/or website editing platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and SEO
- Previous internship experience within a marketing/social media analytics capacity
- Interest in politics and current affairs
Closing Date: 14 June 2019
We may offer an interview to a suitable candidate as soon as their application is received.
We are flexible on the start date for the successful candidate.
Please send your cv together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please provide a short overview of your experience.