Date Added: 7 June 2019
: 21 June 2019
Job Title: Associate/Analyst (Private Credit Regulation)
Working For: AIMA, a client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) is a global membership organisation for the alternative investment industry. In 2016 AIMA established the Alternative Credit Council (ACC) to specifically represent private credit managers and support the sustainable development of this growing part of the financial sector. The ACC is the sole global trade association representing the interests of private credit and non-bank finance providers within the asset management sector. Our membership base has grown strongly over the last 5 years, in line with the growth of this sector more generally, making for an exciting and stimulating working environment.
AIMA are seeking an Analyst or Associate for their private credit team. The successful candidate will primarily assist with their policy and regulatory work, helping to ensure that they communicate their members’ interests effectively in their engagement with policymakers and regulators. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain further experience of financial services regulation and build on their advocacy skills. The position holder will report to the Managing Director, Global Head of Asset Management Regulation and work closely on a day to day basis with AIMA’s private credit team. AIMA are committed to helping you to achieve your professional goals through internal support and training.
- Supporting AIMA’s European advocacy work on regulatory and policy issues
- Monitoring regulatory developments
- Drafting responses to regulatory consultations
- Helping to run member working groups
- Updating members on the ACC’s activity and policy developments.
Key skills and experience required
- Knowledge of European institutions and policymaking process
- An interest or background in financial services regulation
- A track record of engaging with and working alongside different stakeholders (e.g. on policy, legislation, consultations and research projects)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to summarise complicated issues succinctly and accurately
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capability
- Ability to work as part of a small team and manage a varied workload.
For more details, please visit our website: https://www.ellwoodatfield.com/job/associate-analyst-private-credit-regulation-az-1906-6682/
Closing Date: 21 June 2019
Interviews will take place from the week commencing 24th June, with an appointment made when a suitable candidate is identified.
Please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this vacancy.
For more information, or to apply for the Associate/Analyst position, please submit a copy of your CV by visiting our website: https://www.ellwoodatfield.com/job/associate-analyst-private-credit-regulation-az-1906-6682/
We will endeavour to acknowledge all applications. If you have not heard from us by Friday 21st June 2019 then unfortunately your application has not been successful.