Date Added: 7 June 2019
: 24 June 2019
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Keeble Brown
Charity Number: London
Keeble Brown is a SME public affairs and communications agency with a strength in media, stakeholder relations and communications around placemaking and regeneration. Our clients expect us to bring talent, expertise and insight. To do this we rely on the efforts of our tight-knit team - our people are our most valuable assets.
If you are passionate, talented, motivated and ambitious with a genuine interest in current affairs and PR, then we would like to hear from you!
This role is unlikely to be your first job in communications
- The ideal candidate will bring a combination of tremendous people skills and orientation to detail
- You will express yourself well in many areas and use your communication skills to make sure that each area of a project gets done in the proper order and manner.
- You will enjoy working with others in a creative way to accomplish goals together.
- High-quality work will be a standard you maintain in all you do.
- You will need to be organised and able to work under pressure in an agency environment
- You will develop systems to get things done quickly and efficiently.
As Account Manager you will:
- Contribute to client strategy development
- Manage projects
- Develop a broad understanding and overview of current and emerging political issues and how they are relevant to client accounts
- Attend and support the running of events, including developing materials, agendas and briefings
- Provide timely and accurate political and media monitoring
- Develop comprehensive political and industry stakeholder maps and databases
- Attend industry events on behalf of Keeble Brown, networking and increasing your knowledge.
- Relevant experience from either a UK public affairs agency, or an in-house communications department
- A strong interest and understanding of the UK political landscape, including regeneration and infrastructure
- Excellent writing (eg blogs and reports), IT and communication
- Attention to detail
- The ability to scan and summarise information quickly
- Demonstrable experience of producing written work to high standard.
- Experience of managing people is desirable.
Closing Date: 24 June 2019
Interviews will commence as soon as possible.
Start date will be dependent on candidate availability.
We may appoint before the closing date if we find the right candidate.
To apply, please write a tailored covering letter, with your CV and email it to: email@example.com quoting ‘Account Manager 2019’ in the subject line.
* Our website is currently being redeveloped. Check out Keeble Brown's social media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
All applicants will be acknowledged, however sometimes volume of applicants may mean it takes us longer than we would like to get back to you.