Date Added: 10 June 2019
: 24 June 2019
Job Title: Communications Intern
Working For: Filigree Communications
Charity Number: Greater London
Salary: £20,000 (pro rata)
Filigree Communications is a small, but growing agency, delivering strategic communications, digital and social campaigns and media relations with a focus on urban regeneration, transport and infrastructure. Our strength is our ability to quickly grasp the finer technical details and to articulate complex information into compelling stories. We design and lead innovative campaigns, coupled with striking visual content, to capture attention and change perceptions.
We are looking to recruit a full-time intern to join our team for on a three-month fixed-term contract. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to gain hands-on experience in communications with a start-up company open to fresh, innovative ideas.
Our collaborative and supportive team will help you further develop your skills and we offer a creative and flexible working environment with the opportunity to work with public and private sector clients with a varied set of challenges.
- Researching for campaigns and digital content
- Copywriting for media releases, web updates and printed materials
- Media monitoring and preparing internal summary reports and update emails
- Social media monitoring and producing internal reports
- Attending and contributing to client meetings
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant discipline (politics, PR or urban planning)
- Understanding of governmental processes and policy development
- Analytical with strong research skills
- Natural written expression with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to manage own workload and deliver to deadlines
- Resourceful and comfortable working independently
- Previous experience in communications in-house or agency, preferably in public affairs or research (desirable)
- Interest in planning, housing and transport policy (desirable)
Closing Date: 24 June 2019
Interviews - Wednesday 26th June 2019.
Start date - early July 2019.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the position email@example.com.