Date Added: 10 June 2019
: 10 July 2019
Job Title: Digital Communications Manager
Working For: Policy Exchange
Salary: Circa £35,000-£40,000
As our Digital Communications Manager, you will work closely with the leadership team and managers to develop and implement a comprehensive plan to improve Policy Exchange’s profile with external audiences that:
- promotes the brand, reputation and work of Policy Exchange on a range of digital platforms;
- supports the strategic objectives of the organisation;
- assists the events team in promoting speeches, lectures and debates.
- running social media channels / digital media campaigns
- various aspects of digital content creation including copywriting/editing, graphic design, video production and audio recording
- desktop publishing and typesetting, particularly of academic publications
- managing freelancers and suppliers
Skills and knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere
- Proficiency in web content management systems (ideally Wordpress) and email marketing platforms (ideally Mailchimp)
- Knowledge of relevant data-protection legislation and use of databases
- An interest in and knowledge of politics and public policy
You will also have the ability to operate at a senior level and provide strategic input to the leadership team, a flair for encouraging and supporting people in effective digital communications skills, and the flexibility to accommodate occasional out-of-hours work.
This is a full-time position. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
Closing Date: 10 July 2019
Applications should be sent to email@example.com. To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role.
We regret that, due to the high number of applications received, we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of applications.