Date Added: 12 June 2019
: 12 July 2019
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Working For: SP Broadway
SP Broadway is a public relations consultancy specialising in planning and development, advising clients on development projects in the housebuilding, energy, business, retail and strategic land sectors. We build relationships with political, community and media stakeholders to help gain planning consents and strategic land allocations for our clients.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate to join our tight-knit team as Senior Account Manager, assuming a leadership role within the company to manage client projects, win new business, and help us grow.
Candidates will need:
- Experience of working within a public affairs consultancy specialising in planning and development at Account Manager level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for planning and development, and a thorough understanding of local government’s role in this
- A flair and enthusiasm for making new contacts and winning new business
- Political experience – as an elected councillor, an activist for one of the main parties, or having worked for an elected politician or political party.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client accounts, designing and delivering consultation strategies
- Building relationships with clients, councillors and local stakeholders
- Overseeing the work of colleagues to deliver the best for clients
- Delivering new business pitches to prospective clients
- Deputising for the company Director when necessary
- Representing the company at industry events.
We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic, pro-active person who relishes the opportunity to take on a senior role in the company and play a big part in shaping its future growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing Date: 12 July 2019
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. We may appoint before the closing date.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com