Date Added: 14 June 2019
: 12 July 2019
Job Title: Account Manager - Account Director
Working For: a client of Hanson Search
Are you an ambitious communications/public affairs professional? Have you got good Westminster experience across the Energy or Education space? If so, this role might be for you.
Responsibilities including shaping and overseeing the delivery of client programmes, advising clients on the content and overall strategy of programmes and contributing to the smooth running of client accounts. The role will suit someone who understands the demands of integrated communications and public affairs campaigns and enjoys working in a creative, forward thinking, fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a broad base of public affairs skills including policy development and analysis, strategic planning, stakeholder mapping and campaigning. You will be a member of the public affairs senior team and have direct line management of
individual team members.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee client contact whilst offering strategic client counsel
- Take an active role in the development of programme strategy for clients
- Participate in new business pitches and networking for leads
- Maintain an active network of contacts – media, political and corporate
- Provide clients with first hand political/media intelligence and insight highlighting the implications for the client’s business.
- Regularly contribute new content for the blog, actively tweet and be confident in helping develop social media strategies
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience of working with in a public affairs role, either in consultancy (preferable) or in-house background
- Communicate confidently with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Experience advising people at a senior level
- Present findings confidently, clearly and accurately
Closing Date: 12 July 2019
To discuss this position more or to find out more information, please contact Luke Boobbyer at Hanson Search on 020 7632 1427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org