Date Added: 17 June 2019
: 30 June 2019
Job Title: Policy Executive
Working For: DeHavilland
We're looking for a Policy Executive to join our team in London. As part of our Infrastructure Team, you will be tasked with maintaining a portfolio of clients in the transport and housing sectors. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with a portfolio of clients ensuring the service that has been agreed with the client and the Account Manager is delivered to a high standard
- Delivering political monitoring throughout the day and being on hand to help clients with any questions they may have
- Providing sector round-ups and value-added reports/alerting to key clients in that sector
- Working towards becoming the expert in their sector for the company by supporting the Commercial Team spot opportunities and leads, contribute to briefings and represent the business across Ascential and externally on that policy area
- Working on Custom Research projects when needed
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Confident and professional manner
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a client-facing, commercial role
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Qualified to degree level, preferably in a relevant subject
- At least 1 years’ experience in a UK political/public affairs role
- Good general knowledge of and a genuine interest in British politics and Parliament
DeHavilland is part of Ascential (https://www.ascential.com/). Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
We are looking to appoint somebody as soon as possible and will start interviewing before the closing date.
Please send your CV and one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Policy Executive Application" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.