Date Added: 18 June 2019
: 5 July 2019
Job Title: Operations Associate
Working For: Wild Search
Wild Search, a London based executive search and advisory business, seeks to recruit an organised Operations Associate to support the team.
We specialise in advising clients across the following sectors: education, charities, professional & trade bodies and property & estates. In addition to our core work, we also hold a range of events and publish research reports and histories of institutions on a variety of topics.
- Organise the Directors’ diaries;
- Manage the company’s database;
- Manage company finances (with support from external accountants);
- Assist in searches for senior appointments;
- Assist the office with general administrative tasks;
- Event management;
- Engage with the team and clients as required and carry out other roles as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Outstanding organisation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent time management;
- Good IT skills and database management skills;
- Ability to self-motive and a proactive work attitude;
- PA/office experience would be desirable.
Terms and Conditions
This is a full-time role and is based mainly in West Smithfield, London, EC1, with opportunity for remote working.
Closing Date: 5 July 2019
The deadline for applications is midday on the closing date. Candidates may be invited to interview before the deadline.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Anyone wishing to discuss the role or their suitability in further detail should contact Daisy Cockrean on 0207 233 2230.
Candidates wishing to be considered should email their CV, together with a covering letter of no more than 500 words, to firstname.lastname@example.org.