Date Added: 18 June 2019
: 7 July 2019
Job Title: Office Manager
Working For: Public First Ltd
Salary: £32,000-£40,000 depending on experience
About Public First
We take an analytical approach to business challenges, deploying economic modeling, data analysis, behavioural psychology, and opinion research to shape effective strategy and deliver communications with impact.
Our team comes from the most senior levels of government, the civil service, political campaigns, think tanks, opinion research, and the media. Our clients are some of the biggest companies in the world, including Google, Amazon, Pearson, Internet Association and Kindred Group.
About the Role
We are looking for an Office Manager to provide administrative support to our office in Central London. You'll be joining an exciting, fast-growing company where you will be an integral part of the team.
- Leading the operations of the office
- Diary management for our Founding Partners
- Supporting on client and company events
- Supporting Public First marketing initiatives
- Supporting on company operations/administration
- Managing day-to-day invoicing and contracting
What we're looking for:
- More than three years of experience in a similar role
- Wants a career in business operations
- Can offer innovative new contributions
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
Closing Date: 7 July 2019
We're looking for a team member to join as soon as possible so interviews will be held, and an appointment may be made, ahead of the closing deadlines for applications.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Nick Varley at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions ahead of your application, please don't hesitate to contact Nick before you submit.