Date Added: 19 June 2019
: 5 July 2019
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategy Lead
Working For: Shape History
Salary: £26,000-£35,000 dependent on experience
You will be part of the Strategy team, specialising in digital marketing, working closely with our partners to create high quality, impactful campaigns
Day to day work:
- Develop engagement strategies for content distribution on social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
- Develop and present all PPC channels, including: Google AdWords, Bing and retargeting.
- Design and implement Lead and project manage a variety of partnerships, and delegate tasks as required.
- Research & present budgets for all ads and campaigns.
- Bring digital marketing expertise to internal & external meetings as required.
- Use a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC strategies.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Present data back to partner stakeholders with meaningful data on a regular basis
- Analyse social media insights to guide future social media campaigns and planning.
- Keep up to date with new social media tactics, trends and technologies, implementing these in developing current and upcoming campaigns.
- Support the Strategy Lead and wider team to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard.
Find out more about the role here: https://www.shapehistory.com/join-us/
Closing Date: 5 July 2019
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis from 8th July. Start date is ASAP.
Apply to the email address below including the full job title, a cover letter and your CV. Thanks for your interest.