We are Family Action, a national charity committed to building stronger families and brighter lives by delivering innovative and effective services and support that reaches out to many of the UK’s most vulnerable people.
We are now seeking an Outcomes Manager to join us for a one year contract. This is a part time role working 22.2 hours per week over three days.
- Excellent leave entitlement
- Competitive pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- A full induction and on-going quality training
- Flexible working hours
- Some home working options + travel across the UK and Wales
This is the ideal role for a data-focused professional from a healthcare, social care or similar background to take on an engaging role to facilitate data usage, reporting and our capabilities.
As the Outcomes Manager, you will be tasked with supporting the use of data gathering tools across our organisations by personnel who deliver our 150 services.
Your role will also involve:
- Working with services across our organisation
- Maintaining your awareness of wider industry trends in data reporting
- Building and developing relationships with service staff to gain an understanding of their needs
- Providing advice and recommendations on tools and how to use them
- Following up on recommendations to check they are being used and the outcomes
To be considered as our Outcomes Manager, you will need:
- Previous experience in healthcare, social care or another similar sector
- Experience with data gathering tools, both qualitative and quantitative, that are relevant to health or social care or similar
A degree and/or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant discipline, such as Social Science, Geography, Statistical Analysis, or Business Management would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Data Manager, Service Impact Manager, Healthcare Data Manager, Social Care Data Manager, Social Services Data Manager, or Data Gathering Manager.
So, if you are ready to affect change across our organisation as our new Outcomes Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.