Date Added: 24 June 2019
: 21 July 2019
Job Title: Account Manager (Health & Social Care)
Working For: PLMR Ltd
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Account Manager to join our health and social care team. Demonstrable knowledge of the sector is key, although individuals with strong corporate PR or reputation management experience will also be considered.
Please note, the successful candidate will primarily work in health and social care whilst also supporting PLMR new business generation. Do not apply if you are not happy to develop a true specialism in this crucial sector.
This unique opportunity allows you to directly advise the Boards of the largest care companies in Europe. You will be key in helping the PLMR Team execute on client communications needs. You will work with and learn from PLMR’s Chief Executive, and Nathan Hollow, PLMR’s Head of Health and Social Care, who was is the current PRCA Young Communications Professional of the Year.
Successful candidates will be client focused, results orientated, calm under pressure, dynamic and passionate. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of two years consultancy experience and a track record of delivering effective work for clients. You will be expected to hit the ground running working within a small but dynamic team where you will have responsibility to look after this flagship PLMR clients. To excel in this role, you will need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, proven and effective time management skills, a pro-active mind and interest in generating and contributing ideas.
- Driving and implementing a diverse programme of work across PR, PA, reputation management, and corporate communications disciplines for PLMR’s flagship client base
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to raise awareness of clients’ profiles, products and services
- Establishing, building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, key stakeholders and media contacts (including journalists and industry spokespeople)
- Scoping, design and delivery of traditional public affairs, public relations and social media projects
- Closely monitor political developments in the health and social care sectors and consider how this impacts this client
- Supporting clients with your reputation management skills
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing various proposals
- Networking and winning new business
Closing Date: 21 July 2019
We look at applications on a daily basis. If a suitable candidate is sought this vacancy may be filled before the closing/start date.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to Magda Lobodziec at email@example.com quoting the vacancy name within the email subject line. Given the unique nature of this role, we will also answer any questions you may have in advance of an application being submitted.