Date Added: 25 June 2019
: 19 July 2019
Job Title: Events & Membership Co-ordinator
Working For: Kensington, Chelsea & Fulham Conservatives
Salary: Subject to experience, meets London living wage
Kensington, Chelsea & Fulham Conservatives (KCFC) is a vibrant and thriving Conservative
Association covering two high-profile Parliamentary constituencies in Central London. We aim to
foster a friendly, collaborative working environment with clear goals; to achieve electoral
success for our elected Parliamentary, GLA & Council candidates and engage with our residents.
We are looking for someone with proven organisational/administrative skills and strong interpersonal skills to manage our membership database and assist with the management of our programme of successful political events.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be the first point of contact
for our growing, active membership in order to resolve membership queries, create new
memberships and renew existing ones.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Resolving membership queries from members by telephone, email and face-to-face, creating
new memberships and renewing existing ones
• Process and identify incoming bank transactions and standing orders and ensure
memberships are up-to-date on our management system
• Work with Members to organise and co-ordinate successful events, process ticket sales and
ensure that events are properly marketed
• Prepare and send emails to Members promoting our range of political events
• Work with the Operations Manager to identify and grow revenue streams
• Other day-to-day administration duties to support the Operations Manager and the Board of Officers in their duties
Working in a small office, the successful candidate will need to be able to work independently
but also as part of our friendly and ambitious team. You will require:
• Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks
and work under pressure with attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
• Good team-working skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Sympathy with the aims and objectives of the Conservative Party
The contracted hours for this role are usually Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm, however evening
and weekend work will be required at times. Travel within London is sometimes necessary although the role is based at our offices in North Kensington.
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
Apply with a CV and a covering letter of no more than two pages to Stuart Graham, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies and no phonecalls please.
26th June 2019 - The Job Title has been amended.