Date Added: 27 June 2019
: 29 July 2019
Job Title: Polling & Survey Coordinator
Working For: Make UK
We have a great opportunity to join Make UK in our London office as a Survey Coordinator. You will be responsible for providing support across EEF Ltd’s (trading as Make UK)’s policy team and public affairs including management, administration and data analysis of survey research projects.
These research projects develop EEF Ltd’s (trading as Make UK)’s knowledge and understanding of manufacturing, highlight trends, behaviours and developments across the sector, and provide our teams with solid evidence to build strong and robust policy positions. Survey results are used widely in work with civil servants, MPs, stakeholder organisations and in national and regional media releases.
- Undertake whole project management of quantitative survey research projects to help provide policy teams with the vital evidence they need.
- Develop and design survey questions with research owners, ensure consistent and appropriate design, style and format.
- Survey administration including sending out to sample, tracking, logging and resolving errors.
- Provide in-depth analysis of survey data using SPSS, with a clear and accessible presentation of data.
- Monitor and update CRM database to maintain and improve the accuracy of survey samples.
- Deal with information inquiries from external customers
- Provide ad hoc research and survey support to policy and Information and Research teams.
- Help to design and produce social and multimedia content.
- Technical knowledge and experience (if required)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable.
- An excellent standard of numeracy and literacy is essential.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, including time management.
- Outstanding attention to detail is crucial.
- IT proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite and SPSS are essential.
- Previous experience using CRM systems and databases would be a benefit.
- Ability to find and use appropriate and suitable sources to answer enquiries and provide research support.
- An understanding and knowledge of survey research methods and data manipulation.
- An understanding of politics and public affairs.
- 26 days holiday
- Company pension (8% matched contribution)
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
Closing Date: 29 July 2019
please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com