Date Added: 28 June 2019
: 28 August 2019
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will work on promoting our events through online and social media channels.
The primary focus of the role is to assist in developing business opportunities from existing clients, new prospects and agreed targets.
- Social Media Marketing - delivering campaigns through LinkedIn, Twitter and other online platforms. Using both paid for and free of charge avenues.
- Successfully managing on-going, day-to-day tasks such as social media and website updates alongside other ongoing projects.
- Research and write content to boost SEO rankings.
- Monitor activity on our website and any campaigns via various tracking platforms including Google Analytics.
- Measure success of projects via trackable links, levels of engagement, number of event attendees, budget spend and other KPIs.
- Assist in submissions to directories or association websites and tracking responses and success rate.
- Experience of delivering social media campaigns through LinkedIn and Twitter, ideally with paid for advertising experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite software including Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
This is an exciting role working for thriving organisation, and there are plenty of career growth opportunities for the right candidate. It is based at our friendly offices in Bracknell, Berkshire with convenient road and travel links. There may also be occasional travel to Westminster.
Closing Date: 28 August 2019
as soon as possible
To apply please email your CV and covering letter indicating your current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org