Date Added: 28 June 2019
: 12 July 2019
Job Title: Policy Research Officer
Working For: London Chamber of Commerce and Industry
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) is the Capital’s largest independent business support organisation, representing the interests of thousands of London businesses. It provides professional, independent and affordable services and is recognised as the ‘Voice of London Business’. All of the LCCI’s business services are designed to help member companies succeed and include award-winning b2b networking events, on-line business advice, export documents and conference and meeting facilities.
Reporting to the Policy Research Manager the post-holder will support and contribute to an ongoing programme of relevant, robust research to underpin Chamber policy positions and reinforce campaigns and actively collaborate with LCCI colleagues to act as a link with relevant policymakers.
- Contribute to original research projects of interest and relevance to London businesses
- Assist with production of reports and papers for publication as required
- Assist with design of survey questions for London business polling as required
- Work with LCCI events colleagues to organise launch events for research publications
- Supporting the presentation of research findings as required
- Tracking BCC research activity and alert LCCI and members when relevant
- Liaise with other LCCI teams to assist with maximum delivery of services to members as appropriate
- Draft of articles for publication in London Business Matters as required
See our website for further details.
Closing Date: 12 July 2019
For full Job Description please see our website www.londonchamber.co.uk/workforus
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a detailed covering letter outlining why you are suited to this role (addressed to Vince Furey, HR Manager) to email@example.com