Date Added: 1 July 2019
: 12 July 2019
Job Title: Research Consultant
Working For: British Red Cross
Salary: Please include statement of daily rate in application
The British Red Cross is seeking a Research Consultant to complete a policy report to assess the impact that leaving the European Union - and therefore the Dublin III Regulation – will have on people seeking international protection to reunite with family in the UK, and to identify potential replacements/solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject
- Demonstrated experience of delivering independent research projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and report writing skills
- Excellent data collection and interpretation skills as well as the ability to produce clear reports
- Experience of working with/undertaking research with refugees and asylum seekers
- Understanding of the laws and regulations relating to the refugee and asylum process in the UK, and refugee family reunion
Closing Date: 12 July 2019
It is envisaged that the project will require approximately 20 working days.
The project will run from July through August.
Please email Susan Cooke (firstname.lastname@example.org; 020 7877 7489) with the title ‘Research Consultant: Reuniting families, post-Brexit” to request the full call for consultants tender.