Date Added: 2 July 2019
: 1 August 2019
Job Title: Global Security Analyst
Working For: Spearfish Security
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
The Global Security Analyst is primarily responsible for monitoring security information feeds, disseminating timely intelligence to travellers, and providing actionable security advice. Formulating project security budgets, writing and editing Security Risk Assessments (SRAs) and coordinating in-country security support are also major components of the role.
The Global Security Analyst also provides support and capacity building to other Spearfish staff and consultants delivering work to other clients.
Duties of the GSA
- Actively monitoring open-source information feeds, for risks to global travellers and offices
- Running the Travel Desk (associated countries of responsibility) including local agent support
- Disseminating timely intelligence and actionable security advice
- Writing security budgets for international project proposals
- Security lead for the rapid-response HEART project, and the Fellowship program
- Assisting the SSA in the roll-out and client compliance with new security management systems
- Monitoring and amending country risk levels
- Writing and editing Security Risk Assessments (SRAs)
- Conducting pre-travel security briefs and Pakistan Weekly Security Updates
- Liaison between the GSM and external information providers
- Capacity building through client training days
- Deputize for the SSA during periods of absence
- Developing & maintaining intelligence databases with security support information for projects individuals working in high-risk environments, such as geographical information
- Develop, integrate & maintain GIS platform to plot
- Company assets & useable resources
- Incident mapping (Live & Historical)
- Client global travel tracking (through existing GPS software)
- Providing support to the Spearfish Crisis Management Team in the event of it being activated
- Occasional travel to overseas projects to provide detailed security assessments and security advice to clients.
For more info: https://www.spear-fish.com/careers/2019/3/15/recruitingglobalsecurityanalyst-4zsgd
Closing Date: 1 August 2019
Face to face interviews will take place in Winchester during August.
All applicants are requested to submit their CV with a covering letter by email to Spearfish via firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate should be available from the beginning of September but may need to have a degree of flexibility , upon successful completion of the interview process.