Date Added: 4 July 2019
: 22 July 2019
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Working For: Brighton & Hove Green Party
Salary: £21,285 FTE (£8,514 pro rata for 0.4 FTE)
Brighton & Hove Green Party are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in our central Brighton office, working in an exciting, dynamic and varied role with the chance to contribute to Brighton & Hove Green Party alongside Green politicians, activists, and the rest of the staff team.
Roles & responsibilities
- Work alongside the Senior Administrative Officer as ‘front of house’ and act as a first point of contact for any visitors.
- Assist with general office administration, included but not limited to handling emails, letters and phone calls, updating the website, and responding to general enquiries.
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officer in providing support to the Executive Officers in performing their roles
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officer in co-ordinating and supporting office volunteers.
- Support party meetings, organising room bookings, taking minutes and any other related activities as required.
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officer in supporting wards with publications and action day materials.
- Assist the Senior Administrative Officer to execute the communications plan to members and supporters about the activities of the local party.
Closing Date: 22 July 2019
Interviews will be held the week commencing 5 August, with a start date in late August or early September depending on the successful candidate's availability.
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit https://www.greenparty.org.uk/jobs/ to see the Job Description and Person Specification. Please send a completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org