Date Added: 4 July 2019
: 2 August 2019
Job Title: Senior Account Manager/Account Director (Health)
Working For: Tendo Consulting
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience
Due to ongoing expansion and solid growth, we are now recruiting a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to help take us to the next stage in our development.
We are looking for an individual with energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to get stuff done. You will play a key role in both working with existing clients and bringing in new business as we continue to flourish.
Ideally you will have excellent experience and contacts across Westminster and Whitehall specifically in the Health sector. Tendo is an award-winning public affairs and PR consultancy, with a broad range of clients and a growing health practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing public affairs strategies to suit clients’ needs across a number of sectors but focused primarily on Healthcare;
- Building strong relationships with Parliamentarians for clients and Tendo;
- Supporting, and in some cases leading, the wider team in new business efforts: identifying opportunities, creating proposals and pitches and joining the pitching team;
- Line management of a number of less experienced but highly capable members of the team;
- Supporting wider communications activities;
Our ideal candidate will have:
- a consultancy background based in healthcare
- a thorough understanding of Westminster and Whitehall
- an outstanding track record in delivering results for clients
- a ‘can do’ attitude
- experience and good contacts in the national and specialist health media
Closing Date: 2 August 2019
Interviews to commence as soon as possible. Start date dependent on candidate availability.
Please apply by sending a CV and a short cover letter, detailing what you think you could add to our exisiting team, to email@example.com