Date Added: 4 July 2019
: 31 August 2019
Job Title: Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
Working For: Hume Brophy
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 plus bonus scheme and benefits
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with minimum 2-3 years of communications experience to play a key role in the London office of Hume Brophy’s growing international practice.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work in an integrated corporate affairs team, and to help run a wide range of insights driven public affairs, public relations and media relations campaigns; and demonstrate experience of, or a keen interest in health and technology sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise closely with clients and support account leads to deliver effective campaigns
- Drive stakeholder and media engagement opportunities for clients
- Draft communications including client monitoring briefs, political briefing notes, in depth policy analysis, media pitches and press releases
- Attend and prepare for internal progress meetings and selected client meetings
- Manage account executives and overarching account administration and track account deliverables on an ongoing basis
- Drive idea generation and assist with strategic planning for clients
- Assist with business development opportunities such as proposals and pitches
- Discretionary bonus of up to 20% of basic salary, dependent on personal and company performance
- 10% new business referral commission
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- After work socials/company events and off-sites
About Hume Brophy:
Hume Brophy is an international communications firm specialising in Public Relations, Investor Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate and Financial Communications, with operations in Brussels, Dublin, London, Paris, Singapore and New York and an established network of agency partnerships across Asia, local Asian markets and Europe.
Closing Date: 31 August 2019
Interviews will be ongoing, with the start date to be discussed if an offer is made.
We may appoint before the closing date.
If you are interested in applying, please send CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SAE/AM application” in the subject line.