Date Added: 5 July 2019
: 24 July 2019
Job Title: Head of Digital
Working For: European Movement UK
About the European Movement:
Founded by Winston Churchill in 1947, The European Movement is the UK’s largest pro-European membership organisation.
As a founding supporter of the People’s Vote campaign, the European Movement utilises our network of over 150 grassroots campaign groups to campaign for the public to have the final say on Brexit.
What we’re looking for:
The European Movement is hiring a Digital Manager to help build its grassroots activist and membership base to drive our campaign for a People’s Vote with the option to Remain.
You will be responsible for overseeing a number of areas within our organisation, including:
- Maintenance and development of our website and NationBuilder network
- Management of our campaign shop, including the design, production and distribution of materials
- Management of our social media channels, including paid advertising
- Development of our digital strategy, including building our supporter list and fundraising efforts through digital initiatives
- Overseeing the European Movement’s IT facilities (including Office 365) and providing technical assistance to colleagues when needed
- Management of membership system, including membership benefits (packs, newsletters) and similar initiatives such as the EM1000 club
- Assisting with the administration and reporting of organisational processes and KPIs
- Management of a Digital Officer
As well as working towards the European Movement’s goals, you will also play a part in the work of the People’s Vote campaign, of which the European Movement is a founding member and leading supporter.
- Proficient with NationBuilder platform
- Delivery of social media and email marketing campaigns
- Basic web design coding skills (HTML, CSS etc)
- Graphic design skills, both print and digital
- Understanding of data protection laws, especially GDPR
- Experience of working in a political campaign or similar non-profit role
- Understanding of the European Union and the current Brexit debate
- Ability to write compelling copy
- Line management
Closing Date: 24 July 2019
Interviews will be conducted on the week commencing the 29th July.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org