Date Added: 8 July 2019
: 17 July 2019
Job Title: Communications Officer
Working For: General Pharmaceutical Council
Salary: £26,390 (12 months FTC)
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our Communications team as a Communications Officer.
The successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for providing regular updates to colleagues about key developments in parliaments and assemblies; in the media and on social media.
- Be able to analyse complex information in order to prepare high-quality briefings for colleagues ahead of meetings with parliamentarians and other stakeholders.
- Play a key role in organising events and provide support as required to all communications activity.
- Respond effectively to media queries from national and trade journalists.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, creativity and professionalism.
- Work effectively within a team.
- Have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
In return for their commitment and enthusiasm, applicants can expect a rewarding and challenging work environment, good work-life balance and workload plus an excellent benefits package that includes 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
About the GPhC
We regulate pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain. We work to assure and improve standards of care for people using pharmacy services.
The GPhC is a respected regulatory body, acknowledged by the Professional Standards Authority for meeting all the Standards of Good Regulation.
We are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture and are committed to holding ourselves to the same standards we expect of others.
Closing Date: 17 July 2019
We will schedule interviews after the closing date.
Please note that applications close at 12pm on the closing date.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills and would like to join us, please send your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consult the job description document below to help you prepare your application:
Communications Officer - 12 months, fixed-term - role description