Date Added: 8 July 2019
: 19 July 2019
Job Title: Intern (6 months)
Working For: Coulson Partners
Salary: £22,000 pro rata
Coulson Partners delivers high-impact, corporate strategy, reputation management and communications advice to CEOs, founders and leaders. Our work has to be creative, considered, precise and practical at all times.
Our central London-based team is driven by leaders with decades of elite level experience in media and politics. We are looking for a sparklingly ambitious intern who is eager to learn, self-starting, willing to work hard and totally trustworthy and discreet.
TERM: 6 months
The job will involve deep research to the highest standards, social media planning, brilliant ideas generation and much more.
Key responsibilities are:
- Daily media monitoring for internal and client purposes.
- Research projects including company and individual profiles, as well as deep dives into key issues.
- Support for communications campaign planning across client portfolios.
- Event organisation and delivery.
- Administration of team meetings, note taking and similar.
The qualities we’re looking for:
- A recent graduate in a challenging subject.
- Genuine interest in the art and science of communications.
- Understanding of/interest in business, politics, global affairs and tech.
- Discretion: we never talk about our clients or leverage them in any way.
- Commitment – minimum six months with the potential to extend.
- Capacity for hard work and resilience in responding to varied demands; a can-do attitude and proactive approach to workload.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Proven ability in research and analysis in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Experience in social media.
- A clear, quick mind for mastering a brief and structuring a document.
- Social and diplomatic aptitude for sensitive client relations.
- Languages would be a bonus.
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
Interviews will take place w/c Monday 22nd July 2019 with the successful candidate starting ASAP.
To apply, please provide a CV and covering letter of no more than two sides each, explaining why you are the best candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.