Date Added: 8 July 2019
: 17 July 2019
Job Title: Senior Geopolitical Intelligence Analyst
Working For: Falanx Assynt Ltd
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Geopolitical Intelligence Analyst to work within the one of the world’s leading technology Companies, a Fortune 100 Company. As one of Assynt’s dedicated team of talented Analysts, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be embedded in the firm’s global security department and be a diligent and cooperative member of a global team of analysts conducting customer-focused intelligence analysis across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Produce intelligence reports and threat assessments for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Analyze and assess risks and threats to the client’s people, assets and reputation across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Monitor all-source information to pro-actively identify and assess threats that could potentially impact the client’s global workforce and business operations.
- Complete team projects and products at the direction of the Global Intelligence Manager EMEA.
- Support an environment of protecting the client’s people, assets and reputation through pro-active intelligence reporting, intelligence and information sharing.
- Utilize structured analytic techniques to develop tailored intelligence products and provide threat warning notifications to the client’s decision-makers.
- Gather and analyze data to facilitate improvements in the methodologies, tools and techniques to enable the team to scale and optimize operations to mitigate potential risk.
- Appropriately leverage resources, technology, information and tactics in a manner that protects reputation and minimizes risk.
- Flexible work schedule, able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays if required.
- Travel to regional and global offices and events annually (<25%).
- Develop and sustain a collaborative partnership with headquarter and regional partners.
- 4+ years of work experience in analytical and/or intelligence disciplines
- Bachelor degree in related field is required
- Long-term, experience of living or working in 2 or more Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Native level English required and French is strongly preferred. Any additional regional languages are an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven effectiveness in written and verbal communication
Closing Date: 17 July 2019
Please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com and reference SENIOR ANALYST – Africa.