Date Added: 9 July 2019
: 5 August 2019
Job Title: Project Coordinator (Internship)
Working For: Innovation Unit
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Innovation Unit is a not for profit social enterprise. We grow new solutions to complex social challenges and are committed to taking those solutions that work to scale. We combine service design, research, strategy and change management expertise, with a disciplined, rigorous approach to innovation and a deep understanding of systems and system leadership.
You will work hard to support our amazing team across our business, with a focus on supporting our project teams as part of our high-impact, innovation consultancy. This could involve (but will not be limited to):
- admin support for project leads, including workshop preparation, printing and scheduling meetings
- getting stuck in with all the necessary office admin, supporting our Office Manager with tasks ranging from booking travel and answering phones to planning team socials
- the coordination of project tasks to keep project teams on track
- qualitative research with people who use and deliver public services
- desk based research to inform our projects, business development and comms activities
- workshop facilitation, including meeting our clients, public service professionals and members of the public
- writing and editing materials for projects and communications
You will work with clients ranging from schools and hospitals, local authorities and CCGs to third sector providers.
See the JD for more details: https://www.innovationunit.org/wp-content/uploads/Project-co-ordinator-Internship-JD-July-2019-FINAL.pdf
Closing Date: 5 August 2019
Skype Interviews will be held for all shortlisted candidates by mutual arrangement from 12-31 August. Second round interviews will be held at our offices on 4 September.
To apply, send your covering letter telling us why you’d like to join the Innovation Unit team, your interest in the role and the aspects of your experience relevant to the required criteria (no more than 1 side of A4). Please also tell us where you heard about the role. You also need to send an up to date CV with the details of two referees (no more than 2 sides A4).
Please send your application to email@example.com by 12pm (midday) on the closing date.