Date Added: 9 July 2019
: 26 July 2019
Job Title: Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
Working For: JBP
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience
A great opportunity has arisen to join the JBP Westminster team. JBP is a leading public affairs agency with a strong reputation for integrated and strategic communications in policy-led campaigns, supported by high-level media engagement.
We are ideally looking for candidate with an agency, Parliamentary or local government background. This may be an ambitious account executive looking for the next step up, or an experienced researcher looking to transition into stakeholder and public affairs work.
In particular, we are looking for candidates with a working knowledge of local government, Parliament, good understanding of the political landscape and the ambition to progress in the industry. Above all, we are seeking a confident, conscientious and self-motivated individual who is a good cultural fit for the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the workings of local government/ parliament;
- Established political connections;
- Interest in housing/ planning as a policy area;
- Understanding of the wider political landscape;
- Great copywriting skills (i.e. opinion writing, press releases, and web content);
- Ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to short deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Working as part of an integrated team you will:
- Liaise with Councillors and local government officials;
- Work with Members of Parliament and their staff – including running events in Parliament;
- Work as part of a team delivering some of our biggest campaigns and retainers;
- Play an active role in developing campaigns and public affairs strategies;
- Be a key part in new business brainstorms and support in the development of new business proposals;
- Advise clients on upcoming political developments and engagement strategies.
- 25 days' holiday and your birthday day off;
- Pension Scheme;
- Company benefits including discounted cinema tickets, gym membership, bikes, and more;
- Share options dependent on length of service.
Closing Date: 26 July 2019
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. We may appoint before the closing date if the right candidate is found.
Send a CV and short covering letter (250 words), summarising the key challenges in delivering more homes across London and the South East to firstname.lastname@example.org