Date Added: 9 July 2019
: 31 July 2019
Job Title: Interim Head of Public Campaigns - circa 6 months
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: Up to £75,000 pro rata
- To initiate and implement a brand-new programme of campaigns to a public audience to change attitudes and maximise supporters to take action to affect decision makers.
- To work within a Senior Management team alongside the Head of Influencing & Policy, Head of Marketing & Communications and Head of Membership. Outside of this team, there will also be cross-organisational working
- To work closely with the Executive team to set the organisation’s campaign direction and to represent the organisation externally.
- Exceptional public campaigning experience, able to point to tangible examples of success.
- Robust management skills and able to motivate the network of supporters to take action.
- An excellent relationship builder able to work cross-organisationally, bringing the whole organisation behind the campaigns, which will be a new and motivating aspect of its work.
Closing Date: 31 July 2019
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org