Date Added: 10 July 2019
: 26 July 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs and PR Intern
Working For: Lodestone Communications
Salary: London Living wage (£10.55 per hour) & benefits
Lodestone is a strategy and communications agency. We provide sharp analysis, creative thinking and agile delivery. We help leaders to tell their own stories, in their own voices, navigating a course to success.
Be part of our growth story. Our boutique and growing agency has experience in health, universities, social policy, energy, defence, finance, FMCG, charities and property. We are committed to providing a personalised service to our clients. Lodestone is based in central London and our work has global reach.
The role will be to provide support across the disciplines of PR, Public Affairs, Corporate Communications and Crisis Comms. We’re offering a 3-month paid internship. We pay our interns the London Living Wage and are signed up to the PRCA’s Intern Guidelines.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be able cover the following:
- Support a press office function – handling PR, crisis comms and pro-actively pitching stories
- Help monitor parliamentary business, digest policy and be part of a public affairs delivery team
- Support the team as they deliver high quality client services
- Provide research and write corporate materials, compelling content for press releases, speeches and political analysis
- Help organise events and stakeholder consultations for clients and projects across the UK and at the Party Conferences
We are looking for an Intern that displays the following experience and attributes:
- An interest in corporate affairs, politics and the media
- Enjoys writing and digesting complex policy issues
- An eye for detail, and the ability to deliver high quality outputs and client service
- A can-do attitude and an action-oriented approach
- Can work collaboratively in a team or independently – enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Curious about the world with a passion for understanding complex issues
The team works from 9am – 6pm. You may be required to work evenings and gain time in lieu.
Closing Date: 26 July 2019
Applications to be submitted by 9am on the closing date.
Interviews will take place on the 29th & 31st July – please let us know of your availability for these dates when you submit your application.
The start date for this role is 1st September.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com