Date Added: 12 July 2019
: 2 August 2019
Job Title: Communications Analyst
Working For: Public First Ltd
Salary: £24,000-£29,000 depending on experience
Length of Contract:
We are looking for a Communications Analyst to join the team. Our new team member will be working directly with some of the world’s biggest companies to run communications campaigns based on policy, economic analysis, and public opinion research. We need someone who:
- Loves writing and can produce coherent, clear, well-crafted prose
- Knows how to sell a story to a national or regional journalist
- Is interested in and knowledgeable about how businesses interact with Government
- Enjoys politics and is properly up-to-speed on political events
- Is comfortable working on consumer comms. or more politicised corporate comms.
The candidate we are looking for will probably have:
- One to three years of experience in-house or at a comms agency
- A good degree from a good university
- A strong portfolio of written work
We encourage working across teams within Public First, and while people are generally hired based on their current professional specialism, there is a lot of scope to receive training and gain experience in a new discipline such as economic modeling or opinion research once you’re ‘in the door’.
Closing Date: 2 August 2019
Interviews will be held and an appointment may be made before applications close.
Please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org