Upstream is an agile spin-out, formed from a partnership between Hammersmith and Fulham and Imperial College London. Our objective is to help turn Hammersmith and Fulham into a leading borough for the science, tech and creative industries and transform White City into an innovation district – as set out in the borough’s industrial strategy. To do this and particularly benefit the residents of White City, Edward Woods and Old Oak estate nearby, we build and maintain relationships with anchors, startups, entrepreneurs and influencers in this borough and beyond. If you know what makes people and businesses tick and want to build an exciting and inclusive community, then do join us at the Partnership for Growth and Innovation (‘Upstream’).
- To help manage stakeholder relations, including acting as a point of contact for science, tech and creative business and other relevant organisations for Upstream, a partnership between Hammersmith & Fulham Council and Imperial College London.
- To assist in the planning and delivery of events that support the growth of science, tech and creative businesses and also raise the profile of Hammersmith & Fulham.To take direction from the Managing Director and assist with Upstream’s communications outreach including the creation of content for its website, newsletter and other relevant channels.
Managing Stakeholder relationships (70%)
- Work with the Managing Director in the development and successful delivery of stakeholder engagement plans in accordance with the overarching stakeholder engagement strategy
- Manage stakeholder mapping and prepare communications to stakeholders
- Serve as a day-to-day contact point for the science, tech and creative community in the borough and beyond, responding to stakeholder enquiries
- Actively engage and build relationships with key targets in the borough, whilst maintaining relationships with existing partners
Event Delivery (20%)
- Support the planning and delivery of innovative and creative events that are beneficial for our stakeholders and raise the profile of the partnership
Content Creation (10%)
- Provide briefings and create necessary collateral for meetings with stakeholders
Please send your CV and covering letter outling how you feel you meet the role profile to email@example.com
22nd July 2019 - The Salary has been updated. The job description link has been updated. The Job Details field has been updated.
8th August 2019 - The closing date has been extended from 13 Aug 2019 to 18 Aug 2019.
14th August 2019 - This advert has been removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.