Date Added: 16 July 2019
: 16 August 2019
Job Title: Analyst
Working For: DRD Partnership
Analysts will be involved in public affairs and stakeholder engagement programmes, working simultaneously across multiple clients. Candidates will also be expected to contribute to other strategic advisory programmes including: crisis and risk preparedness; litigation support and reputation management.
- Producing open source research papers and briefing notes
- Analysing government policy and industry developments
- Driving campaigns and stakeholder engagement plans
- Media monitoring and engagement
- Writing copy for web, print and social media
- Proofing and copy-editing
- Contributing to client management and strategy development
- Assisting with marketing, new business outreach and proposals
- Attending and reporting on industry or relevant networking events
- Contributing to office management
We are looking for candidates who have the following experience and who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Educated to degree level with excellent academic credentials
- At least one or two years of experience working with the UK Government (civil service, MP offices, public affairs consultant)
- Strong knowledge of parliamentary process and political institutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of EU and global affairs
- Experience running campaigns, building coalitions and public affairs
- Knowledge and experience of writing press releases, statements and opinion editorials
- Experience working with journalists and developing strategy recommendations
- Have a good network in Westminster/public policy influencers
- European languages (desirable)
- Ability to work to high standards at pace and under pressure
- Ability to scrutinise sources and think analytically
- Excellent writing skills (clear, concise and informed)
- Native-level English fluency
- Experience conducting detailed research
- Good time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Confidence in presenting, communicating and making recommendations
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and work with diverse clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and online research
This is a full-time permanent role.
Closing Date: 16 August 2019
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis at our office in Covent Garden.
Unfortunately it will not be possible to contact all applicants, if you do not hear within two weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has not been successful.
Starting as soon as possible.
Candidates are required to submit their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org