Date Added: 18 July 2019
: 16 August 2019
Job Title: Various roles
Working For: PLMR Ltd
PLMR is looking to fill a number of exciting opportunities within its multi-award winning, UK Top 100 and World 250 communications consultancy. We pride ourselves on our dynamic, vibrant team, who deliver outstanding results for clients every day. We work across a range of core sectors, including education, health and social care, tech, housing, energy, and transport to deliver public affairs, public relations and digital programmes that play a central role in helping our clients achieve their diverse objectives. If you are curious, driven and passionate and want to be part of a growing and fun team, then we would love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for:
We seek to create a vibrant, exciting culture in a supportive and rewarding work environment including offering attractive and industry leading packages with a number of elements:
- Above statutory minimum annual leave
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance or payment in lieu
- Gym membership or payment in lieu
- Fun team activities and frequent team outings
- Bespoke in-house consultant development programmes and workshops
- Regular lunch & learn sessions and internal speaker events
You will have the opportunity to work with committed, motivated specialists across the agency and beyond. Join our brilliant team at PLMR!
Closing Date: 16 August 2019
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to Magda Lobodziec at email@example.com, telling us how your experience and ambitions match this role.