Date Added: 19 July 2019
: 30 August 2019
Job Title: Executive
Working For: Brunswick Group
Brunswick Group is seeking an Executive to join the team in our London office. Executives are able to leverage their own specialized skills and backgrounds while operating in Brunswick’s generalist environment. As well as a Generalist Executive, we are looking for people to join our Digital and Insight teams. We are particularly interested in speaking with people with an interest in Data analytics and/or experience on Digital campaigns.
As an executive, you will deliver timely news updates and analysis–markets, media, political and broader stakeholder –and in doing so develop a strong understanding of clients’ businesses.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Client Contribution & Handling
- Deliver high-calibre work and provide strong support to client teams
- Draft, proofread and edit documents and client ‘essentials’, playing a key role in research and analysis for document creation.
- Day-to-day account logistics, such as agendas, briefing notes and action reports
- Market intelligence, such as corporate snapshots, bios and sector news
- Press releases, Q&A and key message documents
- Proactively demonstrate an avid interest in clients’ business and remain well-informed on all relevant sectors / media.
- Provide research and analysis on media coverage, relevant trends, and events
- Identify and analyse news articles as it relates to clients and relevant industries
- Demonstrate a strong handle project logistics for media meetings, announcement days and other client events
At Brunswick, we look to hire smart, ambitious individuals who are dedicated to learning and growth. Standout candidates demonstrate the following:
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience (communications, media, financial, legal, etc.)
- Strong interest in business issues and communication strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask in high-pressure situations
- Previous experience or internships in finance, media or PR, a plus
- Experience and / or deep interest in counselling clients on business-critical issues (e.g. crisis, M&A, financial situations, geopolitical, etc.)
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
The interview process is flexible and we can tailor assessments to suit the timings of the candidates.
Please send your CV and introduciton email or cover letter to email@example.com