Date Added: 24 July 2019
: 23 August 2019
Job Title: Strategic Relations Officer
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
Our client, a leading healthcare regulator is looking to expand its Strategic Communications and Engagement team through the recruitment of two Strategic Relationships Officers. The organisation works to protect, improve and uphold medical standards and patient safety in the UK through education, working closely with doctors, patients and healthcare providers to ensure safe practicing standards are maintained.
Our client is looking to recruit two Strategic Relations Officers to join a brand-new team leading on strategic stakeholder engagement to ensure the delivery of the organisation's corporate strategy. As part of the new team, your responsibility will be to develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all communication is planned and delivered to ensure opportunities are achieved.
- Develop and maintain key working relationships with relevant stakeholders across the sector in order to help deliver strategic business objectives
- Work closely with senior members of the team to identify opportunities that will help in the delivery of the organisation's corporate strategy
- Monitor political and sector intelligence to assess the impact any developments will have on the organisation and its stakeholders
- Work closely with the wider external affairs facing teams to ensure key stakeholder wins are successfully communicated through the relevant communications channels.
Key skills and experience required
- The ability to develop and maintain successful stakeholder relations
- An understanding of Parliamentary and policy procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The gravitas to work with senior internal and external stakeholders to influence decision making.
Closing Date: 23 August 2019
Our client is looking to appoint ASAP.
For more infomation or to apply - please follow the link below or email Emily Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number ER-1907-6751.