Date Added: 24 July 2019
: 19 August 2019
Job Title: Political Services Internship
Working For: Vuelio
Salary: £10.55 per hour
Vuelio Political Services enable our clients to track the UK political arena to identify, understand, and influence the issues, policies, and processes relevant to them.
We are currently offering a paid internship placement for a three-month term, working with our Political Services team.
- Ensuring the Vuelio Political Database is accurate and up-to-date, through research and surveys.
- Researching profiles of UK Political figures
- Assisting the work of the wider Political team
- Stakeholder mapping
- Creating forward planners and horizon scanners
- Coverage of political events
This position will be based in our Moorgate Office.
We are looking for talented individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of office software applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise workload while working to tight deadlines
- A good understanding of the UK political landscape
This is a great opportunity to gain an insight into public affairs.
Closing Date: 19 August 2019
Interviews will be arranged at the earliest convenience, start date immediate.
Please send CV to Daniel Loman, email@example.com