Date Added: 26 July 2019
: 16 August 2019
Job Title: Digital Content Manager
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000 plus benefits
This is an organisation on a programme of global modernisation and works at the heart of the sustainability and climate change agenda.
As the Digital Content Manager, this role will own the global digital strategy and channels, thinking strategically about the organisation’s digital needs and tell the corporate story using a range of digital content across diverse channels to maximise the reach of the content. Initially this role will have responsibility for delivering the significant platform and technology upgrade to ensure the digital tools meet the business’s needs. The role will influence future campaign strategies and drive the digital execution of the strategy to modernise the business.
- Experience of managing global digital channels that have been regionalised for different markets
- Experience of website design and operations
- Able to work with communications colleagues and other stakeholders at all levels
- A bigger picture, strategic thinker who can see the organisation’s vision and is able to tactically implement the digital strategy to achieve the goals
- A natural storyteller with an antenna for a good story hook
- Team management experience
- Open-minded, flexible and creative
Please call 02034357268 for more information.
Closing Date: 16 August 2019
To interview and appoint asap so please send your CV as soon as you see the ad
To apply, please email your CV to Tim Harding at email@example.com or call 02034357268 for more information.