Date Added: 29 July 2019
: 15 August 2019
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Working For: Government of Jersey London Office
Salary: £26,231 plus 13.6% pension contribution
Main duties and responsibilities
Administrative support to the UK Affairs Team
Including: compiling briefing packs for Ministers and officials, including desk-based research; maintaining databases and record keeping; booking travel and accommodation; diary management; updating website and social media; and other administrative support as required.
Office management support
Including: managing meeting room bookings; greeting and attending to guests; liaising with suppliers, contractors and security; maintaining corporate documents; and other office management support as required.
Including: working with colleagues on their events requirements; venue research and bookings; compiling and managing guest-lists; liaising with suppliers; and providing on-the-day event support as required.
- Excellent communication , literacy and numeracy skills
- A good level of IT proficiency, particularly in MS Word and Excel
- Self- motivated and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Professional and courteous
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong team player
- Previous experience in an administrative role, including events management
- An interest in current domestic and international affairs
Closing Date: 15 August 2019
Interview dates: Thursday 22 August/Wednesday 28th August 2019
Start date to be agreed - preferably September
- Include a short covering letter of no more than 500 words explaining why this appointment interests you and how you meet the appointment criteria.
- Include a CV with educational and professional qualifications and full employment history.
- Be sent to Julie Moore , Office Manager Government of Jersey London Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be acknowleded