Date Added: 31 July 2019
: 16 August 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Calvert Communications
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to join Calvert Communications.
Although a fairly young company we already boast an impressive client list with a great pipeline of new projects.
Calvert Communications is a political consultancy operating in the planning sector. We work with housebuilders, retailers, strategic land promoters and commercial operators to run their consultation strategies.
We are very positive towards development and, in particular, housing and planning reform. We want to play our role in creating the sustainable, private sector-led economy of the future.
This role is for an Account Executive or a Senior Account Executive to join our Westminster-based team delivering UK wide services to our clients. Experience/skills for this role will include:
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills
- An understanding of the planning process
- Able to gather and analyse information skillfully
- Have strong time management skills to ensure timely delivery of work
- Excellent understanding of social media channels
- A good understanding of the political system in the UK, both local and nationally
- Able to work of his/her own initiative
This is a very exciting time to be joining the business as we have very ambitious growth plans
The successful applicant will be able to grow with the business and both can prosper.
Closing Date: 16 August 2019
Calvert Communications will interview as and when suitable applications are received and look to appoint the right candidate quickly.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to Charlie Crumpton at Charlie@calcomms.co.uk
If you would like to call and discuss the vacancy, please call 0203 8135559 and ask for Antony Calvert.