Date Added: 31 July 2019
: 30 September 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager
Working For: Drivy UK
Drivy believes in a world where all cars are shared.
Car sharing empowers people to get going in a smarter way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels Drivy forward and inspires the team to think bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround, forming the world's leading car sharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
City development - 70%
- Define and deploy Drivy’s local outreach program to increase Drivy's brand awareness within the public sector and build a strong network of allies among local stakeholders in existing and upcoming key cities.
- Unlock parking opportunities in areas where Drivy's service is available via new partnerships or applying to relevant tenders for Drivy and its fleet owners.
Mobility regulation - 20%
- Secure Drivy's right to operate in existing and future key cities across the UK.
- Educate national and local stakeholders on the economic and environmental impact of roundtrip car sharing to position Drivy not only as an efficient mobility solution but also as one that contributes fighting against pollution and congestion.
- Support Drivy’s interests in discussions or calls for evidence initiated by the government, policy makers and think tanks on regulations, especially in the fields of shared transport, MaaS (mobility as a service), or electric cars.
Sharing economy and platform regulation - 5%
- Represent Drivy in membership organisations - such as Sharing Economy UK or Como UK - and make sure Drivy earns share of voice there.
- Contribute to the upcoming discussions on marketplace users taxation to secure a fair, clear tax and social framework for Drivy's private car owners.
- Assess the impact of upcoming laws on platforms like Drivy, develop relevant contributions and deploy efficient outreach programs to contribute building a fair regulatory framework that would help foster Drivy’s growth in the UK.
Thought leadership - 5%
- Share the company’s vision on the future of car sharing with Drivy's main political audiences through research studies, think tank papers, or public policy conferences.
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Interviews will be ongoing until the right candidate is found.
- Ideally, a bachelor’s degree in law or lobbying-related subject.
- 5 years experience in a public affairs agency or in-house, with at least one recent experience in transport.
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about the upcoming changes in the mobility industry.
- Knowledge of navigating the complex eco-system of London Borough councils and ability to apply to local tenders is a plus
Please visit the application page HERE
Otherwise apply directly: