Date Added: 31 July 2019
: 14 August 2019
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Cratus Communications
Salary: London Living Wage
Established in 2009, born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is a political engagement and community consultation company that has brought together a powerful cross-party team from the top of local government to provide insight and counsel to our clients as they work with emerging local government structures, as well as the wider public sector.
At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. We recognise the importance of decision making at local level and our primary goal is to help clients navigate the planning process to secure results.
As we are a fast-growing business, we are looking for an Intern to support the day to day management of client accounts in our Planning team, identify issues which affect clients, and help to develop new business.
We are looking for applicants with previous political and / or agency experience in the property and planning sector, or those who enjoy planning and politics in the UK.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
- A strong interest in politics, knowledge of local government would be helpful.
- Good command of written English.
- To be happy and comfortable on the phone.
- To be familiar with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- To be organised and capable of working to a deadline.
- To be happy working as part of a team.
- A willingness to learn, particularly in new areas.
- The willingness to support occasional evening and weekend working such as attending public consultation events and reporting on council meetings
In return, we offer London Living wage, the opportunity to build your skill set and experience in communications with a dedicated team. The role is for an initial 3 month period but there are ample opportunities to progress.
To read about the intern experience at Cratus, please see https://www.cratus.co.uk/the-intern-experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Closing Date: 14 August 2019
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and we may recruit to the role before the closing date.
To apply, please send a CV and a one-side A4 Cover Letter to Bob Ward at email@example.com. To find out more contact Bob Ward on 020 8629 7198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.