Date Added: 1 August 2019
: 30 August 2019
Job Title: Researcher
Working For: Cordis Bright
We are looking for permanent researchers to join our team. These are full-time, salaried roles, based at our London office (although with the possibility of extensive travel for fieldwork purposes across England and Wales). They form a core part of the wider Cordis Bright team, helping to develop strategy and contribute to business development, as well as the delivery of projects.
We are looking for people with:
- A good first degree (minimum 2:1) from an excellent university.
- Previous experience of undertaking qualitative and quantitative research.
- At least 12 months of relevant work experience, ideally in research or consultancy.
- Competent Word, Excel and, ideally, SPSS skills.
- Willingness to travel across the UK for fieldwork and project purposes.
- A demonstrable interest in, and commitment to, the sectors in which we specialise.
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
Application deadline: Noon on the closing date
Interview date: Tuesday 10 September
Start date: as soon as possible
Please download the application pack at https://www.cordisbright.co.uk/join-us.php
Cordis Bright is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that our team reflects the diversity of backgrounds, genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, experiences and viewpoints in our society today. In light of this we operate a 'blind shortlisting' process. To help us, please ensure that you follow the application instructions closely.