Date Added: 1 August 2019
: 19 August 2019
Job Title: Events and Marketing Manager
Working For: UK India Business Council
Salary: £25,000-28,000 (DOE)
This is an opportunity for an outwardly engaging person, with attention to detail, to work in a truly international events space. Responsible for designing and managing events, we welcome to the position fresh ideas of how to develop and implement a wider organisational marketing plan from the ground up. The role is a permanent and full-time position (subject to a probationary period, flexible working hours can also be negotiated for caring responsibilities).
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Support all UKIBC events across the UK and India from concept to execution.
- Manage your own events across the UK.
- Design and implement social media and marketing campaigns for the UKIBC.
- Hone your skills on Salesforce and Pardot (CRM and events and marketing software).
- Build and maintain relationships with renowned speakers, partner organisations, Government officials, and trade bodies.
- Provide on-site logistics support for events and meetings.
- Develop and curate the UKIBC website.
- Find new and effective ways to package and communicate UKIBC’s reports and content.
- Introduce and experiment with new marketing tools and platforms.
- Work with a flexible and engaging team excited to hear and try new ideas.
Excited? Great! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
For the full job description, including the skills specification, please visit: https://bit.ly/2DM1GJM
Closing Date: 19 August 2019
Interviews likely to be during the week beginning 26th August.
To start as soon as possible.
To apply please send:
- A CV (no more than two pages)
- A covering letter (no more than one page)
- Approx. 300-words on the one stand-out thing you would improve about our marketing of events based on your search of our website.
to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
A little insight into how to approach the 300 word piece: Our events are predominantly exclusive, connecting businesses with our insight content (reports and blogs) and industry experts on the big topics of the day, and with Governments on policy that affects them. Does our website market this well?