Date Added: 1 August 2019
: 31 August 2019
Job Title: Consultant (Account Executive/Senior Account Executive)
Working For: Acuitas Communications
Due to the rapid growth in its corporate advisory business, Acuitas Communications is now looking to appoint an accomplished and experienced consultant with a solid track record of achievement in the field of strategic communications and public affairs.
Acuitas is a fast growing strategic communications consultancy focused on corporate and financial communications, and political advisory work.
This role would suit a second jobber with a proven track record of media handling, ideally in a corporate or agency context, with possible prior experience in the media, the City, or in Parliament.
Your role will require you to:
- Conduct confident and pro-active day-to day contact with clients;
- Build upon an ideally pre-existing knowledge and understanding of strategic communications and deploy it in support of the business, its clients and prospects;
- Play an important role in ensuring the commercial relationship with relevant clients is managed in an efficient and professional manner;
- Line-manage junior team members;
- Produce written papers and briefing notes quickly, to a professional standard, for internal and client consumption;
- Develop your own new business ideas, prospects and opportunities;
- Continuously build and refresh your own professional networks;
- Provide effective and pro-active support to colleagues in respect of new business getting activities and initiatives; and
- Support or be responsible for event management preparations and party conference planning work.
The role would be like likely to suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- A graduate with a good class of degree (2:1 or above);
- Experience in a corporate comms or financial PR agency, in a larger corporate in-house environment or in Parliament;
- Background, exposure to and aptitude for media engagement;
- A good, pro-active networker;
- An appetite and aptitude for learning about new sectors and issues at speed;
- A strong commercial sense and a current and sophisticated interest in a range of business sectors and issues;
- A total commitment to succeed, balanced by a commitment to act in a collegiate way, as part of a closely-knit team;
- Excellent IT skills – MO skills and experienced with social media.
Closing Date: 31 August 2019
Interviews likely to begin immediately and an appointment may br made before the closing date
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title stated clearly in the subject of the email.