Date Added: 1 August 2019
: 19 August 2019
Job Title: Internship: Development Researcher
Working For: Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
Salary: £10.55 per hour
- 6 week placement
- Starting September 2019
About the EEF
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is an independent charity dedicated to breaking the link between family income and educational achievement by improving the outcomes of 3-18 year-olds, particularly those facing disadvantage. Find out more at the EEF website: https://educationendowmentfoundation.org.uk/
This internship will help identify and prioritise potential co-funders to work in partnership with the EEF to increase the support we can provide to schools, particularly those serving areas of disadvantage. This is critical to the success of the EEF’s strategy to ensure more schools are able to apply evidence in ways which benefit their students.
- Use a variety of sources to research, identify, and help prioritise potential co-funding prospects (both generally and in relation to specific funding opportunities), primarily trusts and foundations, corporates, and public bodies, as well as high net-worth individuals. This may include undertaking due diligence checks and producing research profiles.
- Report on the EEF’s existing co-funder relationships, ensuring that our records are accurate and up-to-date, and that current key contacts (including decision makers such as trustees) and strategic priorities are recorded and all correct.
- Support the Development Director in creating a data system which can be used to track progress with all potential co-funders and which integrates with the EEF’s communications systems.
- Ensure understanding of and compliance with data protection, including GDPR, PECR and relevant fundraising legislation and guidelines
- You may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as require
Full details of the role can be found here - https://educationendowmentfoundation.org.uk/about/vacancies/internship-development-researcher
Must be educated to A-level standard (or equivalent vocational experience in a relevant area).
Desirable: undergraduate degree (or equivalent vocational experience).
Closing Date: 19 August 2019
Shortlisted interviews: Thursday 5 September (please keep this date free)
To apply, please send your CV and a one-side covering letter to email@example.com outlining why you are interested in this position and how you meet the criteria above, drawing on specific examples.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for applicants from outside of the EEA.