Date Added: 5 August 2019
: 27 August 2019
Job Title: Account Executive, Property & Planning
Working For: a client of Melbury Wood
Our client is a boutique property and planing public affairs agency based in central London. They are looking to appoint two juniour hires who will help further expand and grow their dynamic and well reputed business as they move into their new London offices.
In return you will be offered excellent training and development opportunities and a chance to progress your career in the industry within the business longer term.
- You must have a good understanding of UK politics at a local and national level. This could be evidenced through academia, working within parliament/local government or as a political party activist.
- A good understanding of the property and planing industry or at least a passion and interest within it.
- Educated to degree level with at least a 2.1 or better (desirable)
- A previous track record within a consultancy environment in a relevant industry, desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of social media channels
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A self starter with a proactive attitude who is a fast learner
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Enthusiastic and hard working work ethic
Link to job description: https://melburywood.com/ae-property-%26-planning
Closing Date: 27 August 2019
Interviews are ongoing and an appointment may be made before the closing date so please do apply early. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants who have reached the next stage of the process will be contacted.
Application is by way of full CV to email@example.com