Date Added: 6 August 2019
: 30 August 2019
Job Title: Intern / Account Executive
Working For: Hume Brophy
An excellent opportunity for an Intern or Account Executive to join Hume Brophy’s growing international communications practice.
The ideal candidate will have the ability and desire to develop into a key player across our public affairs, PR and media relations service offer.
Reporting to Senior Account Executives, Account Managers and Directors on various client accounts.
You will have good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and deliver under sometimes tight deadlines.
You will have strong written and research skills, with an eye for evolving political and media agendas.
You will enjoy speaking to the media to pitch stories, and equally able to engage with political stakeholders to secure meetings.
You will monitor for issues arising in parliament and the media and have the capability to distil large reports or policy documents for internal and external use.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive and secure media or stakeholder engagement opportunities for clients
- Research and maintain up to date and accurate media/stakeholder lists for clients/projects
- Draft communications documents including client monitoring briefs, agendas, media pitches, press releases, features, political briefing notes, biographies etc
- Attend and help prepare internal progress meetings and selected client meetings
- Manage overarching account administration and track account deliverables on an ongoing basis
- Opportunities to also be involved in new business opportunities
- Discretionary bonus of up to 15% of basic salary, dependent on personal and company performance
- 10% new business referral commission
- Pension benefit scheme
- Free gym membership
- After work socials/company events and off-sites
Hume Brophy is an international communications firm specialising in Public Relations, Investor Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate and Financial Communications, with operations in Brussels, Dublin, London, Paris, Singapore and New York and an established network of agency partnerships across Asia, local Asian markets and Europe.
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
Interviews will be ongoing, with the start date to be discussed if an offer is made.
We may appoint before the closing date.
If you are interested in applying, please send CV + cover letter to email@example.com with “SAE/AM application” in the subject line.