Date Added: 6 August 2019
: 1 September 2019
Job Title: Junior Account Executive - Public Affairs
Working For: AprilSix Proof
Salary: £10.55 per hour (London Living Wage)
- Supporting the delivery of political engagement programmes for a range of science and technology companies, associations and research facilities
- Political and media monitoring
- Maintaining and updating stakeholder engagement activity
- Attending and notetaking meetings as required
- Contributing ideas to pitches and programme development
- Desk research and drafting political material
- Collating and analysing political coverage
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a strong interest in politics and government; and preferably holding an interest in science and technology issues.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in supporting project delivery/campaigns/research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a good team player,
- Be ambitious with a willingness to contribute at every level
Closing Date: 1 September 2019
Interviews in September.
Envisaged start date of October 2019.
Candidates should send CV (max two pages) and cover letter (max one page) to Vernon.Hunte@aprilsixproof.com