Date Added: 6 August 2019
: 18 August 2019
Job Title: Senior Programme Associate - Digital Innovation in Cities
Working For: Centre for Public Impact
Salary: £43,000-£57,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Who we are
The Centre for Public Impact is a not-for-profit, founded by the Boston Consulting Group. Believing that governments can and want to do better for people, we work side-by-side with governments – and all those who help them – to reimagine government, and turn ideas into action, to bring about better outcomes for everyone. We champion public servants and other changemakers who are leading this charge and develop the tools and resources they need, like our Public Impact Fundamentals, so we can build the future of government together.
About this position
This is an opportunity to join a high profile not-for-profit in the public policy space for a digital government project working with cities across Europe on a 12-month fixed-term contract (with a possibility of extension).
We are looking for a driven individual with ideally 2-3 years experience who can help us scope out and shape a long-term initiative, working with ~20 city governments across Europe on digital innovation. The candidate will contribute to the development of a high impact program that seeks to connect city leaders and promote a greater adoption of digital tools for public impact.
Knowledge of digital innovation topics and city issues is helpful but we will also consider generalist applications.
- Prepare and conduct interviews with partners in cities
- Synthesize findings to inform long term program design
- Develop slide decks and regular updates to the client
- Conduct desk research to identify potential partner organisations across Europe
We look for people with:
- 2-3 years experience, ideally in consulting, service design, or public sector-related roles
- Demonstrated interest for and previous experience with government or public administration (particularly local/city)
- High levels of proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Microsoft PPT
- Understanding of digital innovation in government is a clear benefit
- High degree of English proficiency, additional European languages are beneficial
- Initiative and motivation to work in a self-managed team
- Commitment to CPI’s Values
Please follow this link to find out more about the position and the Centre for Public Impact: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/lbwthfoxig
Closing Date: 18 August 2019
We encourage you to apply as early as possible as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis - the final deadline for receipt of applications is 23.59pm UK time on the closing date.
Please follow this link to apply: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/lbwthfoxig